About CVS Caremark
We’re here to help you save time, manage your medications and make cost-effective decisions for your family’s prescription needs.
Ways you can save on your prescriptions
Medications that you fill on an ongoing basis could cost you less by filling them through the CVS Caremark Mail Service or at a participating Retail-90 pharmacy. Plus, some medications that are filled in a 90-day supply have even lower copays or coinsurance compared to a 30-day supply. This includes certain medications for high blood pressure, coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, asthma/COPD, depression, diabetes, statins for high cholesterol, and in 2021 some osteoporosis medications.
Important 2021 Pharmacy Formulary Changes
NEW - In 2021, the covered drug list (formulary) will change. In some cases, if there are other drugs that offer the same or similar clinical benefits at a lower cost, the plan will no longer cover certain drugs and other products on the current drug list. If you are taking one of these drugs, you and your prescribing physician will receive a letter from CVS Caremark in November. The letter will explain which drug(s) will be no longer covered under the plan, provide your covered drug options, and the appeal process for possible continued coverage.
Click here for the CVS Caremark preferred drug list.
(This list is updated each January, April, July and October.)
NEW - In 2021, some osteoporosis medications will be added to the maintenance tier drug list.
Check Drug Cost - Select Your Plan
Select your plan.
Select your plan.
Access your account anywhere, anytime
• Refill your mail service prescriptions
• Check drug cost and coverage for your plan
• Locate a pharmacy in your plan’s network
• Check your order status and history
• Sign up for notifications about your prescriptions
- State of Tennessee Preferred Drug List with Advanced Control Specialty Formulary
- Medications Requiring Prior Authorizations for Medical Necessity for Client with Advanced Control Specialty Formulary
- Specialty Drug List
- Prior Authorization, Step Therapy, & Quantity Limit List
- Advanced Control Specialty Formulary